Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all access passes tomorrow to go check out the show! Did anyone go yesterday?? I wanted to wear my Formula Drift shirt and was just told no White and no Logos. What does no white mean? :lol:
RACIST... :lol: But on a serious note.. Looking forward to checking it out! :clap:

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
lol, the white in the background probably throws off the lighting and the white balance.

that, or they're racists! I'm gonna go with the latter.

Have fun!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I have all access passes tomorrow to go check out the show! Did anyone go yesterday?? I wanted to wear my Formula Drift shirt and was just told no White and no Logos. What does no white mean? :lol:
Guess you will have to go topless :whistle:.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I went the first show. There's a lot of standing. a lot. and sneak in snacks if you can.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had a great time! I guess today went better. Yeah there was a lot of standing around but that is part of the game in the world of "Entertainment" I was fortunate enough to get guest passes so we were able to chow down in the Food Tent. :whistle: I think this show has potential. Yes it will never be Top Gear UK but why the heck can't we have something similar to enjoy? Saw a lot of familiar faces in the crowd.. Jad, Jennifer Nicole, Matt Farah, Allan Wu, Elia... Good times. I really feel this show is going to work. There were a lot of great jokes and some sweet ass driving. Great job to the Crew! ;)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hopefully it makes a good show once it's all put together. Any details on when we get to see the first full episode?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Are they shooting it at those sound stages in Downey? I was at the taping of the original Top Gear USA pilot, with Adam Carolla, Tanner Faust, and the home and garden guy Eric. It was interesting - really hot inside, lots of standing, typical TV stuff. David Hasslehoff was their first guest.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Are they shooting it at those sound stages in Downey? I was at the taping of the original Top Gear USA pilot, with Adam Carolla, Tanner Faust, and the home and garden guy Eric. It was interesting - really hot inside, lots of standing, typical TV stuff. David Hasslehoff was their first guest.
They shot it at the old El Toro Marine Corps Air Station. Unfortunatly, I couldn't make the taping but from what everyone has told me it looks like its going to be a good show.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I had a great time! I guess today went better. Yeah there was a lot of standing around but that is part of the game in the world of "Entertainment" I was fortunate enough to get guest passes so we were able to chow down in the Food Tent. :whistle: I think this show has potential. Yes it will never be Top Gear UK but why the heck can't we have something similar to enjoy? Saw a lot of familiar faces in the crowd.. Jad, Jennifer Nicole, Matt Farah, Allan Wu, Elia... Good times. I really feel this show is going to work. There were a lot of great jokes and some sweet ass driving. Great job to the Crew! ;)
Woah i probably saw you there then and didnt realize it! :confused: haha dang it! but ya the atmosphere of the show was really relaxed and really cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts