Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
My computer won't even let me open that link. Any CLB under 700 are BS. I got my CLB from Nordstrom for 700. They were 50% off. 200 CLB are fake.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My computer won't even let me open that link. Any CLB under 700 are BS. I got my CLB from Nordstrom for 700. They were 50% off. 200 CLB are fake.
:eek:hwell: I had $1000 worth of Pumas for $200 :lol:

Might order 1 pair just to see the quality since Puma is now made in China :tightlipped:

Last 2 pairs of speed cats I had were destroyed in 3 months of light wearing. Bought from Santa Monica Puma too...

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
:eek:hwell: I had $1000 worth of Pumas for $200 :lol:

Might order 1 pair just to see the quality since Puma is now made in China :tightlipped:

Last 2 pairs of speed cats I had were destroyed in 3 months of light wearing. Bought from Santa Monica Puma too...
Is risking sending your credit card info to this company worth checking out the quality of something you already know is fake?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is risking sending your credit card info to this company worth checking out the quality of something you already know is fake?
Paypal... And yes, when companies (Puma for this example) start loosing their quality and I spend $200 for 2 pairs that used to last 2 years now only last 2 months I am going to explore alternative options to purchasing them.

It might be a different story if I were trying to buy a Armani suit for $88. These are Chinese made shoes.. I wouldn't be surprised if they are buying form the same factory that makes them for Puma...

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Try another brand then. Don't support counterfeiting, I assure you they don't "buy from the same factory." At best, there will be pieces of the shoe that is made from legitimate Puma material, but it will have been stolen and the rest of the shoe will be lower quality sh!t.

Brands allow for factories to make so many of whatever item and in most situations, the remaining material is to be destroyed. Sometimes it is stolen by workers to make knock offs and what didn't come from legitimate material is the fake stuff. That's why stitching will be off, logos will look slightly different, etc. Knock-off shops' machines aren't going to get a fake logo to be identical.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Try another brand then. Don't support counterfeiting, I assure you they don't "buy from the same factory." At best, there will be pieces of the shoe that is made from legitimate Puma material, but it will have been stolen and the rest of the shoe will be lower quality sh!t.

Brands allow for factories to make so many of whatever item and in most situations, the remaining material is to be destroyed. Sometimes it is stolen by workers to make knock offs and what didn't come from legitimate material is the fake stuff. That's why stitching will be off, logos will look slightly different, etc. Knock-off shops' machines aren't going to get a fake logo to be identical.
For $37 I will try it... End of story. Its lunch money to see what quality difference there is in a authentic Puma vs a "knock off".

If Puma wants my money then they should stop using cheap factory's to produce their products.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Always look at the contact page. there should at least be a phone number even if there is no physical address. On hot items like CL and Moncler there is very little price difference between real sellers' prices until the next season line is rolled out.

·
Registered
711 Posts
From there about us.

About Us
sogozoom.com was the first online wholesale the high quality replica designer clothing ,shoes and handbag in China, We are the biggest wholesale provider of designer clothing & accessories Shoes & Handbags from the China market.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Just say "NO" to fakes.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Just a tip in online shopping for bargains, look at the retailers actual site and go to clearance. Also, visit websites dedicated to reports from shoppers having been ripped off and are willing to save others. Compare prices aswell between a 2nd hand distributor and the retailer's actual site. If Gucci's site says $430 for a pair of moccasins and another site has the same pair for $79. NO WAY!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
69 Posts
For $37 I will try it... End of story. Its lunch money to see what quality difference there is in a authentic Puma vs a "knock off".

If Puma wants my money then they should stop using cheap factory's to produce their products.
Your "lunch money" is supporting counterfeiting and sweatshop labor. Have you considered that?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Alrite im a big Puma guy i own 11 or so pairs of Puma's the construction of LEGIT pumas is quite well my 3 Pairs of Ferrari edition pumas all stitched great. along with the 3 pairs of Ducati pumas. RBR editions also great , and the two BMW "M"shoes are still bangin after 2 years of dailying. then i have Puma cell Jago which are NOT as good as the motorsports edition shoes. But still way better than most brands.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts