Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm not really one to post on forums and such, but I came up on the L4P photography section and decided that I should start posting. After taking photography classes here and there over the past several years, I decided to go out and invest in a camera. I had always been interested in photography and other art forms, but never had my own money to go out and buy gear. I worked, and still work, in several fields, saved up money, and am able to afford what I have today. Anyways, long story short, I'm a college kid who pays for his own shit. I have a teenage boy's mentality; I like to take pictures of cars, girls, and any other obscure crap that comes my way. I hope y'all enjoy what I have to offer, and please critique me, as I'd love to evolve my passion.

I play around with:
Canon 70d
18-135 STM
50mm f/1.4
24/70 f/2.8 II (whenever I can get my hands on one)

·
Registered
172 Posts
The pictures of the cars are good, but the pictures with your friend/model are great. It's clear she connected with the camera and that's hard to get.

It also doesn't hurt that she is smokin' hot, lol! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.