Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
College Football GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!

I'm here to defend CFB as the greatest American sport period. No other sport has the drama, rivalry, and game by game importance of CFB. No BS contracts, free agent drama, holdouts, 191 game schedule...you win or you go home.

That said...GO HERD!!!!

YouTube - You Raise Marshall Up

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hell ya thats exactly true.. with that in mind, im sorry to say this on your thread but im a die hard buckeye fan:)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Why arent you a buckeye fan then?! haha and yeah they didnt look too good on offense at all:/ that DE harvey and linebacker looked very good though so theres a positive

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am a Buckeye fan the rest of the year. :)

Harvey is a beast and a leader but he's got little to work with considering a couple key guys got kicked off the team this off season. Who knew robbing a pizza guy and posting it on youtube was a bad move?

·
Registered
904 Posts

·
10,594 Posts
College Football GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!

I'm here to defend CFB as the greatest American sport period. No other sport has the drama, rivalry, and game by game importance of CFB. No BS contracts, free agent drama, holdouts, 191 game schedule...you win or you go home.
Totally agree. On any given day a properly motivated un-ranked team can out play and beat the best team in the country. They play for the love of the game, not a paycheck. You ever watch a pro team practice/play? Now thats one hard grind.

·
Registered
629 Posts
My Seminoles looked pretty decent yesterday. I know we were playing Samford, but our fundamentals is what I'm referencing. We actually made tackles on defense and caught passes on offense. Big game out in Oklahoma this coming weekend. Should show us where we really are as a rejuvinated program! Love this time of year.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I am a Buckeye fan the rest of the year. :)

Harvey is a beast and a leader but he's got little to work with considering a couple key guys got kicked off the team this off season. Who knew robbing a pizza guy and posting it on youtube was a bad move?
haha yeah seriously, who knew?! but he was pretty good, making good plays against our line and stuffff, but good to hear your a buckeye fan now:)

ON Wisconsin my friends!

ON WISCONSIN! my sister goes there and i got to OSU so we have a little bit of a rivalry going on:) one sided that is... hahah

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you watched any of the Boise/VaTech game last night you understand why college football > all

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I definitely agree that college football is better than the NFL. UGA Bulldawg here. Excited for the season. Hopefully we can win these games that AJ Green got suspended for (still upset at the NCAA about that!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts