Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What up L4Playas.... So im new to the site and would just like to introduce myself. Im a youngen but I have potential.... Met all the fellas from GR2KX here in stop number 2 Portland Or and was inspired. Im only 20 years old but have set myself a large goal! I would like to participate in the GR rally 2011, but with the sickest QP to have ever participated. I see all u ballers on the site and have some catching up to do... I have no rich daddy to help me out or anything so im gonna have to do this myself. Lookin to buy a Maserati QP 05-06ish with the paddle shifts. Anybody have any inspirational advice for me? Any sick pics of your QP? Im not a quitter and will accomplish my goul sooner or later.... This should be an interesting experience......... SEE you at GR 2011!!!

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
I will sell you mine.. then and only then you will be a true baller like me

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
you may want to set your "gouls" for Oct 31st!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks like i got beat out on the goul thing. This forum moves FAST!

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
you may want to set your "gouls" for Oct 31st!
nonsense - stealing bodies & selling the parts is one of the most genius ways i've heard to get enough scratch for Club411's baller maserati - and the entry fee for g2k11 - beats learning grammar

- chuck

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
"Makin more in a week than a doctor makes in a year" - Dr Dre

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Club 411 lets see what you got.... K i fixed the "goul".... lol sorry im a dropout. Im feelin no love and feel like you guys have no faith...... anybody else doin the Gold Rush? See you there!!!! mwahaha

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Just do us a favor and leave.

...or buy Club 411's car, because that will make you an uber baller and it's the only way you'll get it done in time.
Okay, I held back when I saw this post earlier incase of getting a woopin from Management.

That being said...LOL!

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
let's ease up,

i think it takes a LOT of guts to post your aspirations up to a community of random strangers...

some of you might recall 6+ years ago i wasn't very well received on the forums

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
Mtk, that's because of that genitalia issue. Cleared up right?

All bullshit aside, mtk stepped up when I told a story years ago and the forum gods were being dicks. I've blown him twice for that.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Club 411 lets see what you got.... K i fixed the "goul".... lol sorry im a dropout.
Now fix the other times you said it. ;)

Could have had a lot more fun in this thread if it wasn't for the :H8TERS get out thread: the other day.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.