Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Gate but subtle. Nice Black entry gate and match it around the perimeter. Black Cast Iron. You could most likely do slider down the hedge to create barrier without the swinging sides. You'll still see the great garage doors but definately keep people abay. Black iron also blends you won't notice it down the hedge after a few months. You'll barely notice your entry gate after a year.

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
it has been a few months, but the gate work is done. here's a few snaps of the install and the final product.

i went with a custom made wrought iron to match the balance of the railings, etc on the house.

another concern i had was overall height. I didn't want to have it seem like a "jailyard". the other thing is I didn't want to install columns, so u had him fabricate ones that would be enveloped by the existing hedge, but still be big enough to support the weight of the gate.

still working on the call box and motor, but very happy with the gate and the way it blocks off my house and my front door from the street.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts