Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
This is very unreal, especially in the days today. But are they seriously losing a lot of money here with all the marketing and tax situation in Miami? I'm not judging them at all, all together stories like this is something people need to learn about today.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Nice story but players have been sacrificing money to play with others for a long time now.........the Heat didn't invent this concept.

marc0 espn covered this last year when Lamar Odom was thinking about Miami, the savings actually isn't that great, it would work out to roughly 1-2 million per year so the big 3 in Miami did make quite the sacrifice money wise.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
wait so they cut over 40 million total and UD only saw 20? lol
they cut 15 million each from their deals which are 5 year deals so the total amount of money UD is getting is 20 but thats the life of the contract. Again its not like this is some amazing heart warming story........but its nice I guess :)

·
Registered
727 Posts
:eek:hwell: I love how these guy's shit money. UD is good and I have been a fan of him for a while (my school played miami high way back when and UD raped our ass lol), but I wouldn't cough up 15 million.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts