5,632 Posts
Yes, he owns a sandwich shop called Toretto's in LA

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Amazing work! I think I saw this car in Boca yesterday? Could have been a different car but ya don't see to many white/black roof on HRE's. If that was this car, it sounds just as good as she looks! Either way, it is a beautiful car.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Amazing work! I think I saw this car in Boca yesterday? Could have been a different car but ya don't see to many white/black roof on HRE's. If that was this car, it sounds just as good as she looks! Either way, it is a beautiful car.
You either saw TK's or Ben's old 458.

·
Registered
443 Posts
now THAT is a good looking 458. Not a huge fan of the black on the side, I feel like it interrupts the flow, but now I'm just splitting hairs :whistle:

·
Registered
271 Posts
like you said...perfection. Love this 458 all the little details are perfect and tasteful. Really like the front middle of splitter extended into bumper aerodynamics... Unfortunately never came around to liking he 458 front end until the speciale was released but that simple carbon extension makes it look sweet!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
They look nice, that's a lot of rolling weight though - looks like it takes away from the Italian finesse of the 458 ...but I still think they're the nicest aftermarket wheels for a 458 ....

Heavy though.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
They look nice, that's a lot of rolling weight though - looks like it takes away from the Italian finesse of the 458 ...but I still think they're the nicest aftermarket wheels for a 458 ....

Heavy though.
21lbs front and 23.5 rear

21 - 39 of 39 Posts