Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
yeah its been re-painted their shop is 1 building over from mine. I remember when they just started it.

very super VIP! Tjin is a cool guy

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Wow, those wheels look sick, but don't know...are they to big for a race car? oO

Anyway cool pics, thx for sharing!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Neil is a long time friend of mine from Miami, he is a very unique car builder since way back....... I believe this is the 3rd color of this car.

Mike I remember them using MOB to paint their cars and i visited the shop with them like 5 years ago,are you by MOB?

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Neil is a long time friend of mine from Miami, he is a very unique car builder since way back....... I believe this is the 3rd color of this car.

Mike I remember them using MOB to paint their cars and i visited the shop with them like 5 years ago,are you by MOB?
Not near Mob, but my friend Carolyn works there.

I am near the fab shop that built the car. quality work!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm liking this colour and liked it when it was green, but wasn't a fan of the two tone. I remember watching the build up thread on one of the honda forums a few years back, the build quality was impressive!

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I like this car better RED with the Gold wheels

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Oh yeah Gene was telling me of his Fab guy, when this car was being built the first time. I heard the guy does amazing work especially for Subarus

Not near Mob, but my friend Carolyn works there.

I am near the fab shop that built the car. quality work!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yup, Neil starts with a clear and original concept and the Unique Fabrication guys do some nice work in metal. This car was a NIGHTMARE to get into the country, it took him almost a year (it was bone-stock, and an automatic to boot!)

I always enjoyed working with Neil on his various and crazy projects, and I will continue to do so!

And his brother, Gene, is a heck of a photographer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts