Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so here is the deal I have 2 tires that are defective and need to be replaced. And I have been told that you cant replace 1 or 2 tires on a AWD car because it is bad for the drive train? Is this true or are they just trying to get me for 4 new tires? The tires that are on the car have abt 8k miles on the and are pretty new. Would you replace just 2 tires or all 4.

What type or tires do you guys run? I have found a set of Bridgestones for a pretty good price that im probably gonna go with if I go that route.

I had planed on getting a new wheel and tire set up this spring anyway.

The size im looking at is 245/35-19

·
Gold Sponsor
76 Posts
ok so here is the deal I have 2 tires that are defective and need to be replaced. And I have been told that you cant replace 1 or 2 tires on a AWD car because it is bad for the drive train? Is this true or are they just trying to get me for 4 new tires? The tires that are on the car have abt 8k miles on the and are pretty new. Would you replace just 2 tires or all 4.

What type or tires do you guys run? I have found a set of Bridgestones for a pretty good price that im probably gonna go with if I go that route.

I had planed on getting a new wheel and tire set up this spring anyway.

The size im looking at is 245/35-19
What car is this for? how much tread is left on the "good" tires?

Regards,
nick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts