Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would i run into any problems if i run a 295/25/20 in the rear or a 305/30/20 in the rear for a gallardo?

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it should fit but ideal is 305/25/20
Yeai know but the tires I'm looking for are on back order. So that's why I'm trying to figure out if these would work out fine with no issues.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Don't you need to keep the ratio of rolling diameters F/R as close to the stock ratio as possible to avoid front differential and traction control issues? I've heard you have to keep the new ratio within 3% of stock or problems arise.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't you need to keep the ratio of rolling diameters F/R as close to the stock ratio as possible to avoid front differential and traction control issues? I've heard you have to keep the new ratio within 3% of stock or problems arise.
Yeap thats why im asking if i would have any problems with these.

·
Silver Sponsor
88 Posts
305/30/20 will show your speedo running slow, the 295/25/20 looks like it wont throw speedo off. At 60 mph the 305 will actually be running at 64 mph and with the 295 it run at 59.6 mph, hope this helps?

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
305/30/20 will show your speedo running slow, the 295/25/20 looks like it wont throw speedo off. At 60 mph the 305 will actually be running at 64 mph and with the 295 it run at 59.6 mph, hope this helps?
I see, im conserned about any check diff lights going on.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
aim for stock diameters, or change proportionally, from the same tire manufacturer f&r. center diff's don't like change.

Nick

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aim for stock diameters, or change proportionally, from the same tire manufacturer f&r. center diff's don't like change.

Nick
That's why I'm trying to figure out if those sizes wold cause a problem?

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any body else??

·
Registered
119 Posts
you run into a problem with the awd system if your aftermarket tires are not the same diameter as your stocks. 305/25/20 is the closest you will get in a 20" tire. so to answer your question YES

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you run into a problem with the awd system if your aftermarket tires are not the same diameter as your stocks. 305/25/20 is the closest you will get in a 20" tire. so to answer your question YES
i see then i need to wait and find that set. thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts