Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I figured since I never use this I might as well see if I can unload it. Bought this in '99 for $6250, used it twice since then, one time in the Cayman Islands and once in Las Vegas. Both experiences were great. I travel for work about 175 days per year so more travel just isn't what I enjoy.

Details: Wyndham Vacation Resort, deeded in Williamsburg, VA. Points based timeshare so it can be used at any Wyndham Resort, any time during the year based on availability (which they grant about 95% of the time). It is a biennial property valued at 105,000 points (so every other year not yearly) which equates to a one bedroom property for a week at their resorts or their partner resorts (Interval International). If using Interval International I think it's a $100 charge as well. The maintenance fee is roughly $26.00 per month. They also send you a monthly book with special travel deals and weekend getaways. If you already own one this can be added to your existing timeshare or you can upgrade this one also.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask and I will get the answers and post response. Again I rarely use this so I may have missed some stuff. I am told that these go for $10,000-$14,000 now. I am accepting reasonable offers closer to the original purchase price. I would also be willing to accept trades, preferably watches! I am also willing to add cash depending on the trade.

Thanks,
Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
My future in laws have a time share with Wyndam but there's gets like 4 weeks a year or more. Great experience there!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah you can buy more weeks/points at any time. They do have great resorts, and partner with thousands of others. You should pick this up or tell them and they can add it to theirs. I'll give you a super deal! Call wyndam see the cost for this and I'll give it for at least 30% off maybe even up to 60%. Just don't use it and it seems like a waste to me when I could get a watch instead :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am forwarding the info to my cousin, he was looking at something very similar in that 10k range so I will see if he wants to buy it from you instead.
So its 1 week every other year right?

·
Registered
826 Posts
So, this is valid for how long? Or forever, given you pay the monthly 26$ charge?
And for that, I can book any wyndham resort worldwide, every other year, for a 1-bedroom based room?
Is there a website where I can see what those 105,000 points give me?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Valid forever, it is a deeded property the pictures are of the actual deed I have in my possession. Yes you can book at any Wyndham resort, and for the 100 or 150 fee book at any of their partner resorts (which is thousands more). The site for Wyndham is Wyndham Resorts if you have any more questions please let me know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts