Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
No one has any idea what youre wanting out of it..

·
Registered
390 Posts
Geez, I just bought an STS. Curious though, what's up with the cost?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry guys been busy, bank says i owe $15800... with that buyout price you'll get my poly bushings and catback...

the car currently has kooks, katech shifter, qa1 and GC coilovers, and brand new brakes... for everything im asking 18,500... i will be willing to leave some parts if you dont want all of them..

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
wow i can't believe someone hasn't bought this beast yet. GLWS

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i had a kid wanting it sunday, and still wants it, but says his insurance will be too high... gotta pay to play... thanks

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
yea i had a kid wanting it sunday, and still wants it, but says his insurance will be too high... gotta pay to play... thanks
I remember some 18 year old punk wanted to "test drive" the Lotus when i had it... Yeah right kid.

If you know you don't have the money to buy or cant afford, I wish they would quite wasting our time. Because if you think about it, time is money.

GLWS of the Caddy

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I remember some 18 year old punk wanted to "test drive" the Lotus when i had it... Yeah right kid.

If you know you don't have the money to buy or cant afford, I wish they would quite wasting our time. Because if you think about it, time is money.

GLWS of the Caddy
thats why i drove on the test drive! he showed up with a friend and knew jack about cars.. i was like you drive... denied!

GLWS! These are nice cars if I was in the market I would def. be looking into yours.
thanks man! put the word out:)

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I'd be all over this if it could be driven year round...hate new england sometimes. good luck with the sale, nice car man.

·
Registered
964 Posts

GLWS of the Caddy
I wouldn't automatically assume a kid can't buy a nice car just because he's young. Tons of kids are rolling around in new Audis and BMWs, worth a lot more than a used Lotus. I was looking for a new truck a few months back and ran into a lot people thinking I was wasting their time with GENUINE questions.
I bought a car cash from a dealership that treated me decent, and they are the only ones getting my business when I have to replace my truck

Sorry, rant over...

On another note, that's an UNREAL price on a cts v, shame I'm in Canada! glws

1 - 20 of 35 Posts