Luxury4Play.com banner

321 - 338 of 338 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
Yea I think we have worn out our welcome at River side. Next week is Broadway Performance and the week after that is LILO in Tappan N.Y. where we will have food a DJ and hotties in Bikini's to serve the food and take pics with the cars. Oh and there will be a couple of celebrity guests as well...:whistle:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Thanks to your "DAINTY exit" we may need to find another spot to kick it Drew... even still it was worth it, the vette sounds insane :lol:
hahaha. we needed to find a new spot anyway. 3 security guards came by to tell us that throughout the night.

btw i hope you guys enjoyed my "DAINTY" exit.

oh and here is the only pic i got that came out ok. i forgot my tripod so this one i took by placing the camera on the ground.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
haha fun night....i had a pretty low key exit....that was my goodbye to riverside. cant wait for next week. tonight...i unveiled the l-tuned sway bars....the l4p exclusive. guys...have safe yet enjoyable 4th of July weekend.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
That pic wit the new lens looks awesome Drew.

Had a fun time tonight, good seeing everyone again. Funny how the security guards were running around towards the end (for another reason). I guess they were too busy trying to kick us out. :lol:

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
That pic wit the new lens looks awesome Drew.

Had a fun time tonight, good seeing everyone again. Funny how the security guards were running around towards the end (for another reason). I guess they were too busy trying to kick us out. :lol:
They were going to check out the robbery that they missed since they were too busy trying to mess with us!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Those cars were the sickest things I've seen, Ron needs to build a minin dyno so he can start to do custom tunes!!
they exist!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
well if you guys want another thing on thursday nights, not knowing where all of you live, there's a meet every thursday at the lowe's/wendy's parking lot in hackettstown, NJ, it currently gets over 200cars, with rewards and all sorts of cars...and o yea, it's run by the mall so you can't get kicked out(if you behave yourself).

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #332
I have already made arrangements for another meet spot. It's got all of the amenities we need and I'm friends with the landlord who owns the parking lot. Girls in Bikini's and a DJ spinnin FTW!!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I have already made arrangements for another meet spot. It's got all of the amenities we need and I'm friends with the landlord who owns the parking lot. Girls in Bikini's and a DJ spinnin FTW!!
Crap stuck in Italy for another couple of weeks :wink:
What the heck is LILO?
Is this the new TH night meeting spot, and where is it?

I like scantily clad women, oh yeah, have seen a TON here on the Mediterranean sea :D

Sorry no pics of the women guys, sharing a family camera.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
It's a restaurant in Tappan NY exit 5 S off of the Palisades. It will be closer for you. It's an Italian Bistro and the owner Ricky is really col and is going to hook us all up. As well I know the person who owns the strip mall so no problems with getting kicked out. There is parking for at least 400 cars there. This is the new Thursday night spot!!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
It's a restaurant in Tappan NY exit 5 S off of the Palisades. It will be closer for you. It's an Italian Bistro and the owner Ricky is really col and is going to hook us all up. As well I know the person who owns the strip mall so no problems with getting kicked out. There is parking for at least 400 cars there. This is the new Thursday night spot!!
nice...thats by the driving range i go to.

321 - 338 of 338 Posts