Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
salduchi posted a year ago about the pebble smartwatch: http://www.luxury4play.com/watches/118778-pebble-smartwatch.html

Now... a year later there are more competitors entering the market. Do you envision the day where manufacturers may make a hybrid smartwatch (part mechanical - time, part digital - email, bluetooth, sms, etc...)? How do you see the industry adapt to the smartwatch?

I'll probably buy one to check out the experience. I need apple or google to come out with something.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I have a apple ipod nano with a lunatik strap that I wear often and got more comments on then any other watch I own. Great for travel but needs alot more capabilities. I keep hearing Apple is releasing an actual smart watch but when ?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I have a smart phone and that's all I need as far as that. I do like the technology etc but it seems like a middle man device between me and my phone. I don't know if they will catch on. They look cool but I prefer a watch on my wrist :D

·
Registered
490 Posts
I definitely see this type of technology becoming more and more mainstream and popular. It doesn't appeal to me at all. I'll just keep my smart phone for all of my technology needs. I will always wear a mechanical watch...for the quality, craftsmanship and tradition it brings to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts