Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Corvette Boy...14 MPG but AWESOME in snow...Home to Dallas this year for Christmas...Several feet in Flagstaff...We were pulling Beemers and othrs out of the snowbanks all the through!!! Factory (highway tires) shoes too with no chains...Rover drove itsself after hitting the "snow" button...Now have a more agresive tread tire (SSM16s) on it and NOTHING can stop it...see video of John Bull Trail! XOXO!
LOL nice! I guess I was wrong:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
No, No, No!! You have to argue with her, that way she will stay online all night and I get the remote to the TV when I get home.:D

Seriously, is that your Vette you show as your avatar? Very nice.
Man i've been asked that question alot but its not mine sadly:eek:hwell: now to argue with your wife...:whistle:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Nope...I saw the Gumball 3000 carnage...the DB9... so it is hard to shed tears over a little RR body damage! Salvage title...auction it off at salvage auction...buy another & "WE CAN REBUILD HER!" ...they keep going and going ...and going at the very least you could "part her out at top $$$ since there are so few in the wrecking yards...LOL I know...too much info...I have already been called, most recently "girly dude"!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Oh yea.... I keep forgetting "GoRoving" Offroving.com as well as Joe Nosal(SCLR) did participate in Gumball 3000...unlike us "posers" that were only invited until work got in the way...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Yes... and Adam (OFFRoving, Airborne RR Sport in link) can teach you how to drive it...LOL..Found some of our snow pix from Christmas road trip when we became an unofficial rescue vehicle...will resize and post!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Got my 06 RRS new in December 2005. 33k miles now, truck has been great, routine maintenance only. I had been reluctant at first to buy an RR because they had a bad rep...but Im planning to buy the 2010 RRS SC once available, no hesitation. Mandatory for Chicago winters, and did us well up in Wisconsin during snowboarding season! :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Have a 2007 Range Rover Sport and it has been a pretty decent car. Haven't had any issues, but make sure to get the extended warranty, just in case.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i've been wondering the same thing, my mechanic friend says RR's are terrible but the new supercharged RRS seems like an awesome car. Are their any good lease deals going on right now on the 2010's?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
i've been wondering the same thing, my mechanic friend says RR's are terrible but the new supercharged RRS seems like an awesome car. Are their any good lease deals going on right now on the 2010's?
There are no good lease deals to be had anywhere, RR no exception.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts