Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, im currently in the process and selling my 2007 E92 335i coupe that i have had for about 2 years.. Before i had the 335i i had a 2000 Porsche boxster that i loved... Ive been looking into 2007-2008 cayman S..

What do you guys think of the switch, im not worried about having 2 less seats and having a smaller car so that wont be an issue.

Any thing to look out for when picking one up? The boxster was pretty reliable. How is the cayman S? Other then regular Services etc..

Are there any options that i have to have?

Just any info would greatly be appreciated

·
Registered
633 Posts
Sport Chrono is a must to me, the change between the regular setting and the sport one is amazingly different. I went for the 19's from the factory to upgrade the wheel package personally. It was my wifes car, we had an 06 and kept it for a little over 2 years. No problems and we weren't shy on the miles either. Just service and a set of tires.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I use my Cayman S as a daily driver. So far, it's been much more solid than my 996 Carrera was. Seating position also feels different than the 911, in sportier way—you sit lower and deeper, rather than upright.

It's not a super torquey engine, but you can make it up in revs if you really want to. Where the Cayman really shines is the steering feel, balanced handling, and road feedback.

As far as options to look for, I recommend PASM, and hopefully sport seats if you can find it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha thanks for the replys so far guys..

Hows the performance of the Cayman S, i know it wont have as much Tq as the 335 but does it have more than enough grunt for you guys?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts