Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys ive been lurking on here for a while and really love this forum. been car guy all my life. some past cars: E30 M3, 81 CJ-7, 95 R33 Skyline (US legal motorex car), 06 Evo, and currently 05 corvette. right now im a pilot for a large regional airline. I fly the CRJ-200. if anybody needs any aviation related advice ill be glad to help where I can. i live in daytona beach florida and am 29 years old. hope to get to know some cool people on here and maybe contribute what little bit i can.

mods on the vette are: LG longtube headers, no cats, corsa sport mufflers, BPP intake, superchips tune, kirban shifter, Z06 rear fender conversion, and probably some other little things im forgetting. here are some pics of the current ride:

and the bike:

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
welcome! sick vette, but why'd you get rid of the skyline?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the skyline was great but after driving it here in the US for 4 years i was over all the hassle. parts were a bitch to get and the car drew so much attention it was just time for me to move on. i tried to be cool with everyone who saw it, ya know let people sit in it, pop the hood, whatever. it was to the point where it would take me an extra 20 mins every time i wanted to go to the store with people always asking questions and stuff. i appreciated all the positive attention but it grew old. I sold the car to a guy in orlando and last i heard he was rear ended and the car was totaled.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the compliments. i have thought about doing the tails and sides. i want to leave the taillights red just cause i think its possible to have TOO much black. i would like to do the sides but ive been building another old harley the past couple months and just havent been focused on the vette. next on the list for that car is to change ALL the fluids as they are getting a bit old.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome, enjoy.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Welcome to the 4!!!!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
That's an awesome looking 'vette! I bet it sounds amazing too ;)

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
love the vette! welcome as well!

and a crj, would that be american eagle?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts