Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What were your greatest obstacles? and if you had to do it all over again what would you change?

I ask because I am curious to see others approaches to problems we all face and I believe myself as well as others have a lot to gain from an open discussion.

Charles

·
Registered
901 Posts
Well the good thing is before I started my own brand, I helped build and worked at another established brand. SO I knew how to navigate the waters. One obstacle is rather or not to do production in US or not. I needed to figure out the fund situation, and the logistics before I began anything I worked all of that out!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the good thing is before I started my own brand, I helped build and worked at another established brand. SO I knew how to navigate the waters. One obstacle is rather or not to do production in US or not. I needed to figure out the fund situation, and the logistics before I began anything I worked all of that out!
Planning is definitely key, and prior experience gives you a great advantage. What were your greatest obstacles in terms of logistics?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts