Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Lamborghini Gallardo is still not end-of-life. The most succesful supercar from Sant’ Agata Bolognese, Italy will have another addition to its line-up, named the Lamborghini Gallardo Tricolore.

Following the two-color version – the Bicolore – the new Gallardo model is a special edition ...

Read more & see 1 more picture!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Lol, if this is gonna cost twice as much just for a stripe down the side, it'll be the lamest thing ever.

·
Registered
730 Posts
lol why not just add "tricolore" as an extra option when you buy the car? that way all the costumers could get stripes over the car with their own home contry flag colors

·
Registered
1,502 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
you buy exclusivity not stripes.......
the exclusivity and proudness to have "stripes" over the car.. I know what you mean man, but these are just 3 stripes.. no remarkable upgrades/improvements to the car itself.. Im just saying if I would buy an exclusive gallardo I would demand something more than just 3 stripes

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Lol Lamborghini is taking a page out of Koenigsegg's book. Oh yeah...just keep adding more editions, its cool.
uhhhh. Pagani made the first tricolore edition. koenigsegg is done with their CC line and has been since 2009.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Remember ghost's post on the redundancy of the Gallardo Series?

The classic example has resurrected. Lamborghini, PLEASE stop making gallardo editions, enough already. (IMO)

0.02?

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i don't see why everyone is so pissy about Lamborghini having special edition Gallardos.
i think it looks cool, and it's to commemorate the 150 years of Italian Unification.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts