Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I'm offering a crazy deal on MaCallan Scotch. We went out on a limb to make this deal happen exclusively for L4P members. Now here is the deal you Buy 1 bottle of MaCallan 18Y Sherry Oak get a Free bottle of MaCallen 15Y Fine Oak ....

Special price for L4P Members $199.99 and $12.99 for shipping

Case Deal 12 bottles of 18Y get 12 bottles of 15Y free $2349.99 shipped

I will honor this deal till sold out!

To place a order please email us [email protected] or give us a call 805-610-6520.

Order can be paid through Paypal, Money Order, Cashiers Check, or Wire Transfer.

As a side note if anyone is as anxious as we are about this and would like anything specifically feel free to contact us and we will do our best to make it a priority to make it happen! Stay up, Bottles and Models!​

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Shared with thousands of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
nice deal. love macallan. 18yr is great.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice deal Guys, Both of these are excellent Scotches!!!:clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
^^ :) love it.

i have done a couple tastings of the 1926 MaCallan. Only three known bottles left in the world lol. Lovely and amazing. i have tried most from 1926 to 1973+.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
word from the grapevine that someone on the forums has purchased the rare 65 yrs
I didn't broker that deal...

^^ :) love it.

i have done a couple tastings of the 1926 MaCallan. Only three known bottles left in the world lol. Lovely and amazing. i have tried most from 1926 to 1973+.
They highest MaCallan I have seen is the 57 Year and didn't even try it. I currently have 2 30 Year bottles in stock. Lucky Man!!!

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Shared this with a friend who loves this stuff...we'll see what he says.

EDIT: Just saw this this only went till yesterday

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shared this with a friend who loves this stuff...we'll see what he says.

EDIT: Just saw this this only went till yesterday
Thanks for sharing, I have extended the deal we purchased 35 cases and have about 15 cases left in stock so I figured honor the deal till it's done.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts