Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its always a great Friday at JP Logistics...
This week we brought the Pagani Huayra exclusively to all Luxury4play Members... What's next?

Here is the link to the Huayra if you have not seen it yet,
http://www.luxury4play.com/supercars/86683-official-pictures-pagani-huayra-done-jp-logsitics.html

The teaser was put up last night and now once again L4P members get first dibs on these pictures! :l4p:
Click here for the teaser link: http://www.luxury4play.com/supercars/86797-end.html

and now we bring to you..
The Marvelous Blue Dyed, Carbon Fiber, Bugatti Super Sport.:jump:
JP Logistics is the preferred carriers for Bugatti North America and this was their most recent order in the Exclusive Single Car Carrier. JP Logistics was the FIRST company to drive this Vehicle on US Grounds.

Time for the good stuff you been waiting for...

Watch the video!

& Now enjoy the pictures...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
beautiful car.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I FEEL SO SPECIAL BECAUSE MY TT560 WAS INSIDE THAT SAME TRUCK LOL LOL...

Looks like it was dropped off behind the LA Convention Center?

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Bugatti boys club!!!

RIGHT ABOVE IT!

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
I already told you what my offer was to Bugatti North America on this one... LMAO

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
^WHITE GLOSS CF...

don't you worry....hehehehe ;)

·
Registered
454 Posts
So Sick!!! Quick Question... How does the driver get out of it once its in the carrier? is there more space than it looks? I sure as hell couldn't do it!!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
What a stunning car .....I too would like to see a white SS. What's next for JP?? A space shuttle or some other awesome piece of machinery :clap:

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What a stunning car .....I too would like to see a white SS. What's next for JP?? A space shuttle or some other awesome piece of machinery :clap:
To bad we can not release pictures of the Hurst we moved for The Former President Ronald Regan. The same one they used to move his coffin.

Thats the most priceless vehicle we have moved to date.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts