Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This:

That:

Little history: Already own the AP. Other watches in the collection include a PAM 233, IWC 3717-04, and a Rolex Sea-Dweller.

Haven't bought a new watch in over 2 years, and really like this JLC. Just adding it isn't an option as I don't want to own more than 4 watches.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Is the JLC a Master Compressor?

I like the JLC myself.
What's the case size on each?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I've always loved seeing photos of your AP, that blue ring is just stunning. The JLC just doesn't do anything for me, so I vote stick with the AP!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
AP. Thats is damn sick.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'd personally sell the SD or IWC if push came to shove, but go for the swap! You only live once and that AP is replaceable if you change your mind down the road (although I much prefer it to the JLC).

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is the JLC a Master Compressor?

I like the JLC myself.
What's the case size on each?
Yes, a Master Compressor, and has an alarm function.
Not exatcly sure on the case size, but similar.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's a wrist shot of the JLC:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Definitely the JLC. I like its presence.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Mike, love your style brotha! As I said before I am not an AP fan myself but with the two that you are comparing I think that the AP kills the JLC. The AP has a very class act look. I personally am not a fan of larger bulky round watches. I have the Lum-Tec LZ2 which is a bigger bulky watch and the M9, and I always choose the M9 over the LZ2. It just for me, its too heavy and end up getting in the way. I know that isn't comparing apples to apple but its the best I got to compare.

PS. Your 233 is just simply stunning!!!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts