Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a chance to pick up a PAM 29 love the Tux Dial, and the GMT! Either that or the 233.

·
Registered
379 Posts

I had a 23A for a number of years. It was a great watch. I like the the way the GMT hand functions on the PAM's better than most others like the Rolex Explorer II. ON the PAM you can adjust the 24 hr hand to the "travel" or 2d time zone leaving the primary on "home time".
the Tux dial on the 29 is an added attraction.
If you take the other PAM then PM as to where to get the 29-- I have just talked myself into another one.

you can't go wrong with either--I would go for the 29 based on the luminor case with the numbered bezel versus the 50 case and the 24 hr hand vs. 12 hour.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
what's up Richard? 233 vs 29...very different animals. You are comparing a $14K msrp watch to a $7Kish msrp piece.:) Both are great looking piece. I'd say GET BOTH!!:clap::clap: Hope all is well with you buddy:bow1:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know price is not the deciding factor I really like that you don't see them a lot. To be honest I never see them out in the wild. I see the 233 all the time.

Jason,

Been doing well! Staying busy with work doing some traveling in december so looking for a GMT. LOL or that's my excuse any way.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Your ability to get the 29 dwindles as time passes - you said yourself you rarely see them in the wild. Price excluded I think the 233 would be easier to get. I'm going against the grain and voting for the 29 with the option to get the 233 at a later date.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts