Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Like the title says, thinking about leasing a RR Evoque coupe, it is a pure plus package vehicle in the coupe that i decide on, but thinking about the 4 door lease too… The lease would be around $550 with no money down just dmv fees and first months, what do you guys think about the car and way it drives? I still need to test drive the car. It is a demo with about 3500-4200 miles on the car depending on which one I go with. The Evoque is in the $900s every 6 months for insurance.

Other vehicles I have been looking is the 2013 BMW 328i Xdrive, 2014 Infiniti Q50 Sport Sedan, and the 2014 MB C300 sport sedan.

Insurance is a factor too and it seems like the Infiniti is the most expensive but no money down, and above $1000 on the insurance every 6 months.

The BMW is the most expensive on initial first payment, and the MB c300 is the cheapest monthly payment but still would need to put down $2200, and these two cars are below $900 on insurance for 6 months.

Thanks

Brandon

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking for a sporty feel with room for friends to put in the back, budget for a lease depends on the vehicle I go with I need to run maintainace and servicing cost etc, all wheel drive is a must up here because with winters we have up here in ny it's needed I feel, I like the SUV idea now that I've seen it, have to dig deeper into all this but planning to pull the trigger within 2 weeks

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
If I were you, I'd be considering a: WRX STI, EVO, SH TL, S4, Q50, 335xi (328 doesn't seem to be in the same class performance wise), theres no AWD C350. If I had one choice it'd be the Q50 w/ a Catback.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I do have a budget and it's under $5-600 a month those cars u have listed like STI and Evo probably have high insurance, getting back to topic what do you guys think about the evoque, looking for a luxury sport and what I listed above is in my range per month

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I've never driven an Evoque, but I have sat in one and the interior was very nice. I personally do not care for SUV's (never liked driving them) but a family friend has one and she really likes it. Only thing else I'd look at is a X3.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Ok I do have a budget and it's under $5-600 a month those cars u have listed like STI and Evo probably have high insurance, getting back to topic what do you guys think about the evoque, looking for a luxury sport and what I listed above is in my range per month
I'm not a fan of the two door Evoque, simply because the idea of a 2-door SUV doesn't make sense to me. However, the quality is good and they drive nicely.

If it were me, I'd look into an Audi Q5 with the 3.0 supercharged engine. MSRP is $37k, and with a tune they make 430hp. Stupid fast for what it is, very reliable, and quattro (the best AWD in my opinion). It is built on the A4 platform and is pretty sporty.

Here's a local one near you: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&csDlId=&csDgId=&listingId=132937290&listingRecNum=1&criteria=feedSegId%3D28705%26rpp%3D50%26isDealerGrouping%3Dfalse%26sf2Nm%3Dprice%26cpoId%3D28444%26cpo%3DY%26sf1Nm%3Dmiles%26sf2Dir%3DDESC%26stkTypId%3D28881%26PMmt%3D1-1-0%26rn%3D0%26zc%3D11803%26rd%3D200%26crSrtFlds%3DstkTypId-feedSegId-cpoId-mkId-mdId%26mdId%3D27681%26stkTyp%3DU%26mkId%3D20049%26sf1Dir%3DASC&aff=national&listType=1

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'm not a fan of the two door Evoque, simply because the idea of a 2-door SUV doesn't make sense to me. However, the quality is good and they drive nicely.

If it were me, I'd look into an Audi Q5 with the 3.0 supercharged engine. MSRP is $37k, and with a tune they make 430hp. Stupid fast, very reliable, and quattro (the best AWD in my opinion). It is built on the A4 platform and is pretty sporty.
I'm going to agree with this.... Q5 is a fantastic car.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I've had mine for two years. It's ok, can't really complain it's comfortable, reliable, drives fairly nice. But it's certainly boring. I won't buy another. Only real complaint is it doesn't blow heat in the back seats except for a small vent underneath the front seats which is ony on when the lower option on HVAC control up front is selected. I'm going back to a fun car when my lease is up. Too much money for what it is.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
My buddy has one and they're very nice. The only downside is the questionable exterior design, but I kind of like it if you spec it out right. The interior is great!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only reason i like it is because of the design and the gas mileage which I will be commuting back and forth from the city sometimes. I would be getting the pure plus package in the one I would be getting so thats pretty loaded from what I saw from the test drive. I like the comfort and the smooth ride. I haven't thought about Audi at all bc my friend has had problems with his so, i don't want a headache, not saying i won't anything won't come up with this vehicle. I was looking at a 12k lease for 36 months on the Evoque, I like the SUV platform better only because if i take it up to Vermont it won't be a low ride.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Q5>Evoque... the RR is veryyyyy hard to see out of especially in the rear... My opinion

·
Registered
661 Posts
I know of a few leasing companies in NY that are running a special on the Lexus RX for ~$429/month for 27 months with 0 down and 10k miles a year. Similar deals come up for the MDX, although you might have to wait a little while for the 2014 deals since it's the new model.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I know of a few leasing companies in NY that are running a special on the Lexus RX for ~$429/month for 27 months with 0 down and 10k miles a year. Similar deals come up for the MDX, although you might have to wait a little while for the 2014 deals since it's the new model.
Those are good deals. I ordered a 2014 X3 35i M-sports package, leather, parking sensors with a $50K+ sticker and it's $6xx (tax, title, registration all included) for 36 mos 0 down 10K/year and BMW paying off my 2011 F10 lease 2 months early. I like the handling of the X3 though so am willing to pay the premium.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I need at least 12k to 15k a year on my cars… that seems like a good deal though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts