Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting an '02 -'04 Coupe. I've eliminated the Cambiocorsa option, I would only get a 3 pedal, so you don't have to tell me about the Cambio problems. These seem like too good of a bargain to pass up, but maybe I'm missing some things?

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Just referred him to another forum. I wasn't sure how that would be received on here, but now see people referring buyers to f'chat so: maseratilife.com

Bottom line: if you have access to a good independent mechanic (which we do in L.A,), get a good PPI, and maintain them, modern coupes are great.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I just talked myself out of the car since I just drove two manual 3 pedal cars. My big foot/shoe is so wide that I can't push the gas without hitting the brake pedal. I suppose I could make some mods by trimming off some of the brake pedal on the right side, but I don't think I could bend the whole arm over. Yes, I could probably not wear the Nikes that I normally wear, but that doesn't work for me, I need to be able to drive with my normal shoes. Any ideas on this?

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts