Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
That KINDA sucks, but at least you know your car is badass. :D

My truck is all over E-Bay advertising for products I don't even know. Kinda just let it go though...

·
Registered
209 Posts
I would contact the company that stole your pics and request that they are going to pay you for using your pictures. If they start to argue then you contact a lawyer and ask what you can do?

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Playing devils advocate, my only question is how would you prove it?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Its happen to alot of us over the years especially once camera phones got so popular..Remember when cardomain was popular!

I bet this guy is even more pissed now that his "spy" pics are everywhere!

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
so... do these sites troll L4P?

it is kind of cool, but not really... we need a secret lounge for people with like 1000+ posts...

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Get to 3k+ and you shall see ;)

·
Registered
3,754 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
uh ohhhh... has the secret been blown :bitenails:
3000 club? sounds like the movie Mr.3000 but hey a secret goal to reach someday maybe?

BTW the way it can be proven is in the original file - every photo is tagged with data in the photo its self including the time, date, camera model, and if the camera has a custom name on it (like you changed it) it'll show up in the data if you know where to look....

Or the fact he could just take a picture of his car yet again in a different pose...

·
Registered
790 Posts
It's pretty easy to document your copyright on photos. You have a defacto copyright when you click the shutter, but as said above, if you need to take someone to task for theft, you have to have some back up. The American Society of Media Photographer's website has some good information on copyright and the process thereof.

American Society of Media Photographers

Still it comes down to an old lawyer's cliche': How much justice can you afford?? :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts