Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard or better yet, own one of these? I think they look pretty good. Did I mention they have 1,104HP???

The Zenvo is a high performance sports car. While power is available through its supercharger and turbo, it will still be driveable for everyday use. Its 7-litre V8 engine will achieve 1,104 hp (823 kW) at 6,900 rpm and 1,430 N·m (1,050 lb·ft) of torque at 4,500 rpm. Indeed, according to The Motor Report, recent tests returned a 0-100 km/h time of 3.0 seconds, while 0-200 km/h took only 8.9 seconds, and a top speed of 233.014mph.[4]
Despite its power and large alloy wheels, the car is small, at just 15.3 ft (4.7 m) long, 6.7 ft (2.0 m) wide, and 3.9 ft (1.2 m) tall. It weighs just over 3,020 lb (1,370 kg) thanks to carbon fiber body panels.
Zenvo offers keyless entry, satellite navigation, power telescoping steering wheel, and leather electrically adjustable racing seats.

·
Registered
875 Posts
wtf is a power telescoping steering wheel??
sick car tho lol why 1,104 hp, why not 1,105 :/

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wtf is a power telescoping steering wheel??
sick car tho lol why 1,104 hp, why not 1,105 :/
Just like the Veyron with 1,001, lol. A telescoping wheel, it retracts into the dash and pulls out (towards you) to accommodate the driver's arm length. ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
It's crazy to admit, but the major issue I've got with this car is: what's the "it" factor? Sure, the HP & TQ #'s are in a very exclusive neighborhood however the 0-60, 0-100, and top speeds aren't unfathomable. Plus, all the features they mentioned I can get on a $40,000 Infiniti. Unfortunately since I'm not in the market to pick something like this up I can't judge, but just an opinion

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i like it

·
Registered
52 Posts
I cant wait to hear 1 of these things in person.

The sound of a growling V8 + The wine of a root style supercharger + The top end whistle has got to be beautiful.

Love the interior that actually seems luxurious and individualistic compared to other independent hyper car interiors.

The Looks are different but respectable (don't know how I feel about the honeycombs just yet)

Only issue seems to be that thats alot of tq for the rear wheels and based on the times its not able to apply its power to the road.

Cant wait so see the Top Gear review on this...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts