Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My good friend Casey Putsch has put his one of a kind Batmobile up for sale on eBay. He wanted me to let everyone here on the 4 know about it. Having seen the car first hand I can tell you it is an incredible car. Truly unique. Someone on here needs to pick this up for gR4. We need an L4P Batmobile.

Here is the info from his site:
Casey Putsch has taken on a lofty design exercise to create and build the world’s only turbine powered Bat Car. Taking the the fantasy of the late 80′s that we all know and love, and making it reality is just the start. There is one catch; no sound effects or audio overlays. The lines of the vehicle support a turbine powerplant to create a car we all desire and hope for.

Powered by a turbine engine from a decommissioned military helicopter. Putsch has taken the fantasy of movie magic and the power from what was once used to protect our country and combined them into an excercise that inspires bigger dreams and opens creativity.

CHECK IT OUT:
Turbine Powered Batmobile|eBay

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
So sick. Correct if me if I'm wrong, but it isn't actually propelled by turbine in the normal sense correct? Turbine shaft that rotates the rear wheels instead?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I saw this at the Ault Park Concours d'Elegance and I can say the photos do NOT do this machine justice. It's truly something that has to be seen in person to appreciate the craftsmanship that went into this beauty. Awesome vehicle and the new owner will not be disappointed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts