PUR Aero Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
PUR Aero Carbon Fiber Rear Deck Lid
PUR 4OUR, 19×9.5, 20×12 | Modern Black
Pirelli Sotto Zero, 255/35/19 | 335/30/20

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Damn that's just sick (in a good way) My only question is, is this a wrap or paint?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would kill to be able to hit up Okemo every weekend in that amazing beast!!!!!!

Reactions: TheEngineer

·
Registered
172 Posts
IT looks absolutely amazing ... first shots showed a grey ski box ... but now finished in black like the car is looks so much better.

Damn that's just sick (in a good way) My only question is, is this a wrap or paint?
On the SRAutoGroup Facebook page this car is also shown ... and they mention it being a matte black vinyl ... so a wrap.

·
Registered
18 Posts
is it possible to change the angle on the wing? I think it looks horrible with it angled "upwards"… the pitch should be the other way around!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
If you put snow or winter tires on the Murcielago or Aventador, would it actually be a good winter car with their AWD drivetrain? Or is this just humor us?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
that looks awesome

·
Registered
241 Posts
If you put snow or winter tires on the Murcielago or Aventador, would it actually be a good winter car with their AWD drivetrain? Or is this just humor us?
This car has Sottozero's on it, very smart of the owner. Yes, this car will be great with AWD and snow tires, so long as the roads are plowed loL! This car is super lower so if the snow were deep at all it would be a challenge. Kudos to the owner, as a ski town dweller myself, this is basically my dream car. Long live the Jon Olsson Movement!!! (ski boxes on exotics, and winter daily driven exotics!!!)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
What is it at the minute with Aventadors and roof boxes :lol:
The box It's more for the Extra storage for the longer trip, very smart idea actually I would do the same thing.....looks damn good!

·
Registered
241 Posts
It's been over 24hrs and I can't stop dreaming about this car! Absolutely epic....

·
Registered
241 Posts
PUR Aero Carbon Fiber Front Lip
PUR Aero Carbon Fiber Side Skirts
PUR Aero Carbon Fiber Rear Deck Lid
PUR 4OUR, 19×9.5, 20×12 | Modern Black
Pirelli Sotto Zero, 255/35/19 | 335/30/20
Can we look forward to any photo updates on this car in the wild this winter? Any related instagram account?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts