Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ultimate Wheel Cleaner is now priced at $15.95!

In efforts to get the best safe wheel cleaner out to you all Sonax USA has now reduced the price to $15.95! That's a $4 Savings from the old list price of $19.95.

Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner

We also have the 3 pack of Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner at $43.06!

We now have the 5 liter Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner in stock!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right now you can take the forum discount.
but we will be running a few specials.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I love this stuff, my only question is do you rinse the wheel first then apply to a wet wheel, or apply it on a dry wheel? I have been hearing conflicting info on this

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you want to spray on a dirty dry wheel for best results.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
is this stuff better than acid on non aluminum wheels?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
but its probably around the same clean? well i mean you can get much better of a clean than acid but does this stuff give the same shine on chrome and normal silver rims?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure what you are trying to say?

can you maybe rephrase it.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
but its probably around the same clean? well i mean you can get much better of a clean than acid but does this stuff give the same shine on chrome and normal silver rims?

cleans better, safe for everything... doesnt fade or mis-color any wheels, polished, painted, chrome.....

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have to agree with that statement

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
I would love to try this out. looks like it does a great job!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
just order 3 of them. cant wait to use them!

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
I am going to have to order in bulk for the ISF soon, the Brembo's make wiping the wheels almost necessary every-time she leaves the garage

·
Registered
936 Posts
Safe for everything? I have some BBS RGR's that are pretty sensitive, haha.

I have been a huge fan of Optimum's Power Clean, but only because I haven't found anything better.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Safe for everything? I have some BBS RGR's that are pretty sensitive, haha.

I have been a huge fan of Optimum's Power Clean, but only because I haven't found anything better.
yes we have them in 5 liter refills.

as for power clean on wheels that's a bit more harsh I have LM-R's and I use the Sonax on them.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Got mine in just have to wait for the rain to stop to try it out...hope it works well my wheels get dirty soo fast

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
Got mine in just have to wait for the rain to stop to try it out...hope it works well my wheels get dirty soo fast
let mw know how it works on the wheels and if it take all of the brake dust off PJ. Thanks Bro You know i love my wheels nice and clean and the inner wheels always has to be clean for me . lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts