Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Truth About Traffic Tickets | The Truth About Cars

By Bertel Schmitt on October 17, 2010

Ok, so which car gets the most tickets? A red Corvette? Jack Baruth’s Phaeton? Any Porsche? Wrong on all counts.

Quality Planning is a company that provides statistics to insurance companies. They relate cars to the people who drive them and especially how those people drive them. Quality Planning’s findings can cost you or save you money in terms of insurance. Ok, none of the above is on top of the list.

The Mercedes SL-Class roadster is not only a babe magnet, it has a fatal attraction to cops. But wait until you hear what the #2 car is.

It’s the alleged blandmobile, the vanilla Toyota Camry Solara. Followed, get this, by another Toyota, the Scion TC. Followed by a dead car, the Hummer. Even more interesting: The nation’s #1 hoonmobile, the Mercedes SL, is driven by an old and reckless driver who is 53 year on the average. And 59 percent of its ticketed drivers are women. Did I mention it’s a babe magnet? The runner-up, the Camry Solara, has a similar average age (50 years), 61 percent of its ticketed drivers are driverettes.

Now what about cars that are nearly ticket-proof? If you don’t want to send checks to the DMV or the court, get an SUV or minivan. Best, get a Buick Rainier. Average age 61, 71 percent driven by men. Cops pretty much ignore them.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Hahaha the highest percentage vehicles are primarily female driven based on those percentages

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Might be a bit of a generalization but:

Men - knowingly speed.
Women - are just ignorant.
Women - cell phones, coffee, kids in the back meaning more attention to them, speeding to get kids to activities or school or younger girls who own small, light weight cars like TC, civic, ect. Women are not that great!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^ Bite your tongue, you!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I've been saying for a long time, a white fullsize diesel truck is all but stealth to most cops. :D

Love my 2500HD :clap:

*knocks on wood*

I'm surprised the CLK Black made it considering how few of them there are.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You know why you don't buy an SL? Because your neighbors wife has one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts