Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, The Supercar Kids had the official launch party for their free online magazine that covers supercar and rally lifestyle news from around the world. The magazine, run by a group of young entrepreneurs with varying backgrounds in the supercar world, features an informative article about the goldRush Rally (written by me, the magazine's new Creative Director after a pre-launch promotion from Senior Editor).

The launch was a huge success. Bun B, the Gumball 3000 crew, and a few big names from London such as Elo, founder of the London Motor Museum, all came out to help us kick off what is sure to be the most read digital publication in the performance-automotive world.

Feel free to check out the first issue of the mag at The Supercar Kids - Free Online Supercar Magazine

Don't forget to follow us on facebook and twitter to stay up to date!

We hope that the folks of L4P will enjoy reading the magazine as much as we enjoy writing it.
Professional photos from the launch are on the way, but here's the first mobile upload from our launch:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sports car

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Adam
Thank you so very much for the support. We are fully in support of your efforts and the publication looks amazing. Please let me know if you need anything from goldRush Rally or Luxury4Play. Best of luck to you and your new venture.

·
Banned
2,798 Posts
Wow, I'd honestly pay the 10$ that I would pay for another magazine just so I get can the hardcopy of this and cut out the pictures and post them around the house.

Don't judge me, you're never too old to have car pictures around your house.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, I'd honestly pay the 10$ that I would pay for another magazine just so I get can the hardcopy of this and cut out the pictures and post them around the house.

Don't judge me, you're never too old to have car pictures around your house.
NEVER too old for car pictures! You can order print copies of the magazine from Issuu.com (the site where it is hosted/published)
I ordered a print-copy of the first issue for memorabilia sake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts