Who will triumph Hennessey Venom GT v.s. UR "R" Version 1500+ WHP TT Gallardo

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:thumbup:
Since we are coming up on the breaking formulas for making insane POWER, why dont we have the REAL KING OF THE STREETS!!

Hennessey Venom GT 1200hp Spyder vs UR "R" Version 1500+ WHP TT Gallardo (one of many)

This race would determine the KING OF BOOST. just simple and plain. The 2 biggest hp (street legal) producing cars in world!!

VS

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
Call Steven Tyler and then call Kevin at UGR and set this up

HAHAHAHAHAH

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
This should take place on the same day mayweather and manni fight.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have a lot of respect for both UGR and Hennessey. I will say, though, UGR Lamborghinis have the advantage of AWD... and that counts a lot when you're putting down over 1000hp to the wheels.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
UR... Heffner's 1850 rwhp Ford GT would be cool too though

Reactions: Dillon

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
i assume youll end up with a jump by the AWD Lambo and thats it.....

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
true, but the venom is light w/ good traction control you never could tell.
TC is TC, regardless of the car. Of course some have various settings but an AWD car will accelerate faster off the line if its competitor has a rediculous amount of power to the rear wheels

·
Registered
78 Posts
TC is TC, regardless of the car. Of course some have various settings but an AWD car will accelerate faster off the line if its competitor has a rediculous amount of power to the rear wheels
Not if you get a car with ridiculously wide tires that you see on some hot rods. The ones that almost touch in the middle of the car.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ yes AWD is faster off the line than some HUGE HEAVY rear tires

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
But you also have to remember that all of the power goes to those tires instead of getting split between the front and the back.
WTF are you drunk? how would half as much surface area give you more grip. AWD front pulls while the rear pushes.....RWD once the rear spins thats it....

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
Ugr wins. No chance for the other lotus inspired hennessey car. Power, chassis, experience. Not even in the same league
Can't say that I am surprised. The 111 (Lotus) chassis is not designed for that much power, even with Hennessey's modifications.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
but but but what i i have really really really big heavy sticky ti ti ti tires??

1 - 20 of 59 Posts