Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
I agree - last time I left the Redwood Room my wallet was several bills lighter and I was still sober... :eek:hwell:

EDIT:

The restaurant is the bomb though - well worth it!
You just have to flirt with the bar staff a little, a cute blonde last time, and 2 drinks in I was toasted. Hopefully she was trying to get me drunk and abuse me...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Wow, I know where to take my next wife, I mean my wife for her next B-day!!! It will obviously have to be a surprise with a place that COOL!!! :dance2:

·
Registered
34 Posts
The last few times I have been to the Redwood Room I got to see SF's finest working the "world's oldest profession."

The most recent was in June where this "lady" must have worked this guy for over an hour trying to convince him to go with her. The whole place knew what was going down and it seemed like the guy was going to deny her. She even showed him some of the goods and it looked like it was still a no-go. Fifteen minutes later they walked out...

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
That place looks amazing! Any other recommendations? I'll be in SF on 9\10 and 9\11...in the Wharf\Financial District. Never been to SF before but I'm staying at the Harbor Court Hotel.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts