Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gentleman.

Since everyone's been going gaga about wagon conversions lately, I figured I'd share my BMW E91 M3 wagon conversion that was completed WINTER 2012, pretty much a full 1 year ago.

This is the first E91 wagon conversion in the US, though a number of them have been popping up or are in the works.

This is an ongoing project that also serves as my DD. I just installed a Recaro Sportster CS seat and have a BMW Performance steering wheel waiting to get in. These are photos from BIMMERFEST 2012 in May when my car was a sponsor car for WORK Wheels USA.

My whole design philosophy is OEM+. I like to keep things clean and classy.

Parts used (majority of them):
- OEM M3 front bumper
- OEM M3 headlights
- OEM M3 hood
- OEM M3 front fenders
- OEM M3 Euro spec mirrors
- OEM M3 side skirts
- OEM M3 E90 rear quarter panels
- OEM M3 rear bumper

Painted Porsche GT3 RS Gray Black

6 speed manual from the factory. Engine is currently stock. I plan on rocking the stock engine, with AA tune and exhaust in the mail. Headers and upgraded tune after. I want to play around with this car keeping it NA until I can find the right donor car for the engine swap.

Any comments and critique are welcome. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Looks soooo good....

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Love wagons!!! Looks good..... You just need the drivetrain to match

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
that is awesome

·
Registered
29 Posts
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great but you got to go with the full engine swap like this sweet conversion:

!!!!!..E91 M3 V8 DCT Touring/Wagon Full Conversion..!!!!!
YES! That car is actually my inspiration for my own project here in the States. I started searching for a wagon winter 2011, found the right candidate February 2012 and the car was on the chopping block to start the conversion process by October 2012. After only owning this car for a little less than 2 years a lot has changed already.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
very nice!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts