Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
http://i.imgur.com/0PAf9DM.jpg
Well shit, went to The Collection a couple weeks ago and spoke with them about the P1.
At the time, they'd sold 3 and 2 were immediately loaded up and trucked away while only 1 had the owner drive it away a couple blocks.
Judging by that plate, I'm going to say it's Tony Kanaan's as he owns Formula 1 Sportscars three blocks away and has a private garage at the top of a nearby parking structure, that now has a gate to get up to :(

·
Registered
291 Posts
Here are some of the ones that I have been fortunate to have seen. I've also seen an orange one passing me on the opposite side of the road, but I wasn't quick enough with my phone to grab a picture. Unfortunately these were shot under bad lighting and with a bad camera so please excuse the quality...

11.jpg

McLarenP1green.jpg

McLarenP1GTR-1.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well I had quite an awesome opportunity yesterday, three P1's at Mclaren Tampa Bay lined up for a photoshoot as I happened to swing by with my camera. Took bunch of pictures and even got a very brief ride in one. The power in that car is just pure insanity...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wish I could have saw CJ Wilson's P1. I remember talking to the sales rep at Park Place about their future P1 deliveries and he mentioned a "crazy colored, one-of-one P1 with gold wheels" coming in, and how it's unlike anything he's seen.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts