Luxury4Play.com banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts
My visit to the McLaren San Francisco dealership

My friend and I recently visited the new McLaren Automotive San Francisco dealership in Palo Alto, CA. We were astounded by what we walked into. The store was really clean and everything looked futuristic. The salesman was very welcoming and we were grateful that he allowed us to take pictures of the cars in the dealership. Here's the F1 that is owned by the dealership owner himself.

Just in that shot of #13R is myself, my son Thomas and Martin, another F1 nut, whilst we were all at Wilton House in Salisbury in 2010; Andy asked me to call him just before the sound-off so we could all meet at his car, and Thomas got to sit in it! :)

Just in that shot of #13R is myself, my son Thomas and Martin, another F1 nut, whilst we were all at Wilton House in Salisbury in 2010; Andy asked me to call him just before the sound-off so we could all meet at his car, and Thomas got to sit in it! :)
^^That is great! Thank you for sharing :)
Found the pic on my HDD

21 - 40 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.