Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
I haven't been clicking on any of the fire threads, but I have seen a TON of them on here. WTF is going on?

-Markus-

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
No offense, Cruizer, but may it be that you enjoy seeing those cars burn and crash?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Its funny how out here in California, there was such a huge emphasis on Lexus' pedal problem. But I have no heard one thing in the new about 458's, esp with the huge demographics of Ferrari drivers out here in So.Cal (LA/OC)

·
Registered
976 Posts
They should start equipping them with fire extinguishers....
They do, but they end up burning to a crisp too :lol: In all seriousness, by the time the driver pulls over and what not, it is a bit late.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
if anything this shows that these cars really do have a problem! when was the last time you guys have ever seen a newly released car with this few units out burn down so much?!

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Ferrari needs to address this!

·
Registered
898 Posts
if anything this shows that these cars really do have a problem! when was the last time you guys have ever seen a newly released car with this few units out burn down so much?!
Yep... Seems like it would be better to admit a problem and fix it rather than seriously hurt someone.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Yep... Seems like it would be better to admit a problem and fix it rather than seriously hurt someone.
You would think ferrari would see this as a HUGE liability, sure exotics have known to occasionally catch fire, but not of this frequency this soon. Are they using poor lines or poor materials/systems to handle the electrical and flammable fluids? Can you imagine if a 458 combusted while it was parked in some collectors garage and it caused damage to other cars yet alone hurt someone if they were trapped in the car? I don't even. . . I am just surprised there hasn't been an outcry yet

·
Registered
446 Posts
Isn't an offense! No prob...

No, not really.
To be honest, I'm highly interested in this car.
The first Ferrari, I would buy.
And this is the reason, I do a lot of research.
So I see and search a lot of the Italia.

But I won't buy it with all of these barbecues!
Imho, there is something wrong with the car.
Too much burned down in too less weeks!
On the bright side, if you buy one and decide you don't like it, just torch it. Insurance won't know the difference. :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts