Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to our resident photographer, Verone, I would like to introduce you all to our new Sonbol model, Sarah Jane! Sarah is the official FACE of the SONBOL brand and will be appearing soon on sonbol.com and featured in many ads over the coming months.

Welcome Sarah! Thanks for the support!

Sarah is posing here with the Black Sheep on a Cognac-Curve strap. HOT!

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
no undies

·
Registered
580 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Is this one of the pictures that you have to stare at in the mall to see a dolphin.

I am looking at this pic and I don't see a watch. Maybe her boots are in the way?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't get why she looks so pissed off? I mean if I had a bad ass watch on my wrist and could enjoy a nice cool breeze on my genitals all the while knowing that every guy on L4P is going to see this pic and move their computer screens to alternate angles in hopes to see my vagina I would be thrilled!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I am sure you would, but we really dont want to see you smiling with your genitas blowing in the wind. ;) watch or no watch.

I don't get why she looks so pissed off? I mean if I had a bad ass watch on my wrist and could enjoy a nice cool breeze on my genitals all the while knowing that every guy on L4P is going to see this pic and move their computer screens to alternate angles in hopes to see my vagina I would be thrilled!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts