911 or Maserati Grandturismo 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about purchasing a new car and I'm looking at both the 911 and the maserati witch one should I get?

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Maserati is as much of a "cockster" as the 911 plus it sounds better looks cooler, is allot less common, and as a company Maserati has a more luxury and elegant respect vs Porsche which are great cars but have a more racing inspired respect. Id take the Maserati GT.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I'm kinda biased.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
As a person that has owned both I have to say 100% Mas. Its so so much more unique and less common. The best bang for the buck and you wont look back. I remember this line from the HBO series Entourage when Vince wanted to get a Porsche turtle said every broke ass mother fvcker drives a Porsche. No offense to anyone as I owned both but Mas is a different level.

·
Registered
38 Posts
As a person that has owned both I have to say 100% Mas. Its so so much more unique and less common. The best bang for the buck and you wont look back. I remember this line from the HBO series Entourage when Vince wanted to get a Porsche turtle said every broke ass mother fvcker drives a Porsche. No offense to anyone as I owned both but Mas is a different level.
How reliable was your Maser and how many miles was on the car when you got rid of it? I'm also thinking about the same but used, 2007 or so, to add to my Ferrari. TIA

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Totally depends on what you're looking for...if you're looking for performance well then I think we all know the answer :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts