Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
i like the new wheels on there a lot more compared to the black stocks. 22s are the best look on the RR. you also don't give away too much function since there's enough sidewall there to have it be a reliable daily driver. you have a head turner of an RR!

i'm really feeling that Arden kit. prob my fav aftermarket design for the Mk2 RRSs.

but i'm putting my money into the autobiography kit on black Kahn RSs and mansory lowering module. the wait is killin me! i'll likely black it out with just the right amount of dark grey accents to keep it interesting.

thx for sharing, bud!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
i like the new wheels on there a lot more compared to the black stocks. 22s are the best look on the RR. you also don't give away too much function since there's enough sidewall there to have it be a reliable daily driver. you have a head turner of an RR!

i'm really feeling that Arden kit. prob my fav aftermarket design for the Mk2 RRSs.

but i'm putting my money into the autobiography kit on black Kahn RSs and mansory lowering module. the wait is killin me! i'll likely black it out with just the right amount of dark grey accents to keep it interesting.

thx for sharing, bud!
Thx bro! Me too...but chicago winters are harsh, so gotta spare the ADVs ;)

I did 22s on my last RRS, even went as far as a winter set of 22s (for sale BTW). I went 285 tire on my last set of GFGs and bent the lips, and had to replace the outer barrels on 2. Did 305 on my last winters, very meaty, and did 295 on the ADVs which is about perfect...the 22s do work well.

Arden is really at the top of my short list as well, good choice. If i do, not sure if i should do the sides in black, or leave them out :confused:

The AB is def a good move too, subtle, yet flows with the body lines, just not feeling the square tails. Do more homework on the Mansory module, there was an earlier post about it losing the Access\Off Road control when the mod is enabled...not sure why the discrepancy, I may have mentioned this in another thread.

Sounds like your RRS is well on it's way!

BTW, my first thread w/ADV picts if u missed it:
http://www.luxury4play.com/land-rover/66045-upgrade-part-1-2010-bali-rrs-sc-autowerks-x-adv-1-a.html

·
Registered
239 Posts
That color POPS out in the snow back ground..... Nicely done!

·
Registered
934 Posts
love it the color is awesome i just saw the first one today in that color and it was amazing

·
Registered
651 Posts
Thx bro! Me too...but chicago winters are harsh, so gotta spare the ADVs ;)

I did 22s on my last RRS, even went as far as a winter set of 22s (for sale BTW). I went 285 tire on my last set of GFGs and bent the lips, and had to replace the outer barrels on 2. Did 305 on my last winters, very meaty, and did 295 on the ADVs which is about perfect...the 22s do work well.

Arden is really at the top of my short list as well, good choice. If i do, not sure if i should do the sides in black, or leave them out :confused:

The AB is def a good move too, subtle, yet flows with the body lines, just not feeling the square tails. Do more homework on the Mansory module, there was an earlier post about it losing the Access\Off Road control when the mod is enabled...not sure why the discrepancy, I may have mentioned this in another thread.

Sounds like your RRS is well on it's way!

BTW, my first thread w/ADV picts if u missed it:
http://www.luxury4play.com/land-rover/66045-upgrade-part-1-2010-bali-rrs-sc-autowerks-x-adv-1-a.html
i'm trusting [email protected] on his call for the mansory lowering module. he said it delivers exactly what i want which is a 3/4 to 1 inch lower normal ride height, everything else is just like stock functionality. the other dude vouched for it in my recommendations thread.

thx for looking out! if it doesnt deliver as promised, u guys will be the first to know what's going down.

i'm not too into the over-modified look as if my life is all about the ride. too old for that ish now. so it's good that the factory autobiography package gives me that OEM fitment, reliability, and balance in overall delivery of the aesthetic i'm looking to strike at the core.

rolling stock body is sooooo boring right now. i can't stand how the stock body has no front chin. it's just a big black gap in the middle which makes it look like it sits higher than it really is.

giving props to possessed member here, his rig is on point! low slung, wide bulldog stance with the perfect offset, wider 285 kahns, just that i'll be going with the lowering module as his is just on access mode for better photos.

oh and i love the square pipes :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
thanks, i think? :D

Baltic Blue...sure, if I wanted to get lost in the masses. Bali really stands out, thats what i was looking for this time around. 2EHO - I say it enuf, its about time for an acronym "to each his own" :)

is this more ricer for you, or still in good taste???

Baller !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
thanks, i think? :D

Baltic Blue...sure, if I wanted to get lost in the masses. Bali really stands out, thats what i was looking for this time around. 2EHO - I say it enuf, its about time for an acronym "to each his own" :)

is this more ricer for you, or still in good taste???

ahahaah yeah its a compliment nah i mean a lot of people like to over do it with the fenders the bumpers and what have you, yeah no im all about standing out too gotta be unique, but yeah every one has an opinion, plus this may also sound kinda of like a cop out, but i guess in the back of my mind when i hear a dealer having a very hard time selling the color i just think crap I'd get screwed on the resale with that color ahahah.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts