Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
PNW Affiliate
751 Posts
VERY nicely done! You have excellent taste! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
just came back to this - I really do love it.
Every time I think I'm finished with my RRS, I find something new someone else has done that I want to try!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Truck looks awesome and nothing like the peace of mind that comes with riding on the stock wheels:) but still turning heads.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks for all the compliments!!

Exhaust group buy is definitely a possibility, I will keep you posted as the project progresses.

On the bumper...leaning towards Arden's currently.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Exhaust group buy is definitely a possibility, I will keep you posted as the project progresses.

On the bumper...leaning towards Arden's currently.
Sounds good! Interesting call on Arden - I'm not sure how I feel about that rear. I haven't found one that blows me away at the moment - I was going with Startech for a while, but then I saw another pic where it looked really strange/bad. I might eventually resort to a custom one based on the stock lower portion... I even asked Vorsteiner to develop one, but no go.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sounds good! Interesting call on Arden - I'm not sure how I feel about that rear. I haven't found one that blows me away at the moment - I was going with Startech for a while, but then I saw another pic where it looked really strange/bad. I might eventually resort to a custom one based on the stock lower portion... I even asked Vorsteiner to develop one, but no go.

Wow, exact feeling here...nothing is blowing me away at this point. Looked at Startech too for a min. the Arden looked good in picts, i like their front bumper the best, I also like when they had the exhaust molded in originally. Im leaning towards tips like these, and the Arden rear should work with them.

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
Wow, exact feeling here...nothing is blowing me away at this point. Looked at Startech too for a min. the Arden looked good in picts, i like their front bumper the best, I also like when they had the exhaust molded in originally. Im leaning towards tips like these, and the Arden rear should work with them.
Those tips should definitely work. I was really excited for the Arden rear based on their concept pic, but for some reason they seriously deviated from the concept (sorry for the huge pic). Maybe we should convince Arden to make that rear end...

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Those tips should definitely work. I was really excited for the Arden rear based on their concept pic, but for some reason they seriously deviated from the concept (sorry for the huge pic). Maybe we should convince Arden to make that rear end...
Same sentiments again. I was sold on the drawing, but real life picts left me second guessing. It is not molded as nicely, and really looks "add-on". Same for front...

Attachments

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Adam, Do you still have both of the other cars?

·
Registered
693 Posts
A distributor of Onyx told me that they can do custom parts and might be willing to add a bolt-on rear end to their line-up that's less intense/wild than their current full rear replacement. Would you be interested if I could get them to do this? The key to my interest would be getting to have some say in design...

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
A distributor of Onyx told me that they can do custom parts and might be willing to add a bolt-on rear end to their line-up that's less intense/wild than their current full rear replacement. Would you be interested if I could get them to do this? The key to my interest would be getting to have some say in design...
id love to do something proper for the RRS, Onyx just scares me though :D

·
5,783 Posts
Depends which "others" you are referring too, there's been a few turn-overs in the last year for the better, but yes, there are others! :D
Last time I talked to you was at SCS. You were complaining about the G's trans box and thinking of going over to something starting with an F :whistle:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

·
5,783 Posts
21 - 40 of 70 Posts