-Color matched side markers
-8000K Xenon Bulbs
-Two-tone painted brake calipers
-Resonator removal

HRE Wheels to be mounted next week!

·
Registered
118 Posts
That body kit from Kahn Design looks really, really nice. Looking forward to see those HRE wheels on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
that brake clip is not installed properly, and dont get paint on the pads, or in the area they rest, they are supposed to be able to move and youre gonna run the risk or squeaks etc

·
Registered
492 Posts
What part of jersey am I gonna be seeing this around?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Damn that looks great

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow, that looks super clean.. Equal parts classy and angry

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats on owning such a beautiful car. What year is this? I've been contemplating switching my 2011 C63AMG for a 2005 Bentley Continental GT and I just can't seem to make up my mind. While I love the GT I don't know if it's wise to go for a 10 year old one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats on owning such a beautiful car. What year is this? I've been contemplating switching my 2011 C63AMG for a 2005 Bentley Continental GT and I just can't seem to make up my mind. While I love the GT I don't know if it's wise to go for a 10 year old one.
I've owned several Mercedes vehicles, modded every one of them. Even though its an almost 10 year old car, I have no regrets getting the GT. It's a Bentley, that says it all. The newer body has slightly changed but not significantly so it still looks great and not outdated.

Here is a recent pic with a new black grill:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts