Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
this doesnt even make sense lol its not even a race there both just coming around a turn and one slows down. a C4S and m5 would be very close yet a C4S would most likely win

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks this post as well as the video itself is stupid?...

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i think it was supposed to be which is louder. but ill take that porsche any day of the week over the m5.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
This thread doesn't even make sense. I'm confused.

·
Registered
133 Posts
a fail first post lol, tries to come in and seem knowledgable about the cars and it backfires

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
i like turtles.

·
Registered
583 Posts
lets not be mean everybody! lol :( everybody has their fav car/when it has a moment they like to make it shine(or what seems like a moment) :) but im sorry buddy, i think a C4S would smash an M5 if it came down to a track race

·
Registered
155 Posts
Excellent Machine
Best Features: Performance, Features/Settings, Quality, Style/Design, easy to use

I did alot of research before making this purchase and I am extremely happy with this product. It has great ease of use-the whole family can easily operate it. It uses very little water and very little detergent. It does take a little longer time to wash based on other machines but the clothes come out great and the drying time using the dryer is less. Clothes come out great! I highly recommend this product. Happy Washing!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts