Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see it yet?? Watched it Friday and was pretty impressed.

Extremely sad....

·
Registered
479 Posts
I enjoyed it, I love movies like this, however I think 'Act of Valour' is a better 'Realistic Navy Seals' movie, I think everyone needs to watch this as it gives us a better appreciation of the men and woman who put there life on the life for freedom.

Reactions: Lee Yoder

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Just saw it last night and thought it was great. Definitely some unexpected scenes in there and a few more that made my cringe.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I thought it was a great movie, hard to watch at times. Disappointed that they felt the need to "hollywood" the ending instead of sticking to what actually happened...

Act of Valour, really? That movie was not accurate at all. The type of operations shown in that move are virtually always performed at night.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
It is great to see marcus finally accomplished his goal.

amazing movie

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Saw it with my GF and we both enjoyed it. Towards the end, it hits home for her. Her dad was a Air Force vet who just passed a month ago. As we left the theater room, half of the people are in tears.
I've always had appreciation for our military and vets for doing what they do.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I've always had appreciation for our military and vets for doing what they do.
Being a veteran, it was my honor to support and defend this nation, good or bad, right or wrong.

Later,

Reactions: thejudge

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
I saw it with my GF and the majority of people in the theater were much much older 60+ and people were walking out. The woman next to me looked like she was going to throw up. It was a great movie but very graphic! I normally love watching movies like this over and over but I dont think Ill be watching this one again.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I enjoyed it, was quite sad toward the end though, but I suppose that's the reality of it. The girl who went with me was crying at the end, as were a lot of other people in the theatre.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
It was just okay for me. I feel it was one of those movies that didn't really need to be made.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Did anyone here read the book first? I did and thought the movie did the best version it could without being overly graphic. It was still intense, but I guess because I read the book first I knew the play-by-play and was not caught off guard by anything in the story.

The book is extremely moving. The movie less so...but still good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts