Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
L4P Moderator
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The LB Performance Murcielago in Forgiato Wheels' SEMA 2011 booth is ‘example’ of an Italian beauty mixed with Japanese expertise.
The supercar was lowered to an extreme level and fitted with Forgiato Wheels all around.

Photos & Content Courtesy of: Dirk A Photography™
To see more of Dirk's photos and write-ups check out DirkAP.com

·
Registered
225 Posts
Those rims look terrible on that murci.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
illl be blunt. the only part i like is that rear wing.
I'm kinda right there with you. I respect the difference of styling and how it was made to bring attention, but its just not my cup of tea. I do however like the rear wing and the simple fact that its a Lambo.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yea I knew this wouldn't be a pretty sight when I saw the words "Japanese Styled Lamborghini". I am gonna be honest, Japanese Lamborghini owners tend to go over the top with the customizations. This is just distasteful to say the least. Too bold, in my opinion. Watch this video about Japanese Lamborghinis....Lamborghini in japan - YouTube

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
Ignoring the color, I can appreciate the more extreme racing inspired aspects of it.

·
Silver Sponsor
484 Posts
Very Bold!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
not the worst ive seen (think mansory!).... if it was a more tame color, with some good looking wheels, i think more people would like it.

with those poorly chosen ghetto looking wheels and a love it/hate it color, you arent going to win many fans.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Didn't have a good feeling when opening when opening this thread and boy was i right.

IMO "Japanese Styled" and "Lamborghini" don't go together

·
Registered
108 Posts
i agree with everyone on changing the wheels, not my cup of tea either..

when i saw the first pic , it was like looking at a potentially really hot girl from behind, you only see the back, really like what you see, then she slowly starts to turn around... :( its like, man shes hot!.. then nooo!,,

·
Registered
204 Posts
Let's look past the wheels. It's a very uniquely styled lambo. I'd drive it day and night. Someone photoshop some ADV1's on it for a save.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts