Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
7,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my new piece today. I'm sure many of you have seen this piece, but to me, it is much nicer than the pics that Rolex released. The green is much more subtle, but still unique. I do think that it wears a bit bigger than the previous sub models due to the super case. Certainly, its still smaller than the Panerai's in my collection. Not a good photog at all so you may have to use your imagination.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
watch looks awesome

I like how you call it the hulk. Better than ninja turtle that my friend made up for it..:lol:

congrats blair, have a good weekend buddy!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
wow that is stunning! looks much better than the press pics. congrats!

·
7,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys.

@ Sal, the lume is more blue than green. I wouldn't say it is as blue as Kobold, but certainly bluer.

Not really a LE piece as nothing that Rolex does is LE. It is a bit rare right now as it is an allocation piece, similar to how they 1st did the GMT IIc and the Daytona's. After Christmas, they'll be a dime a dozen.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Looks amazing Blair. Can't wait to get a peek of it.

From the photography standpoint, looks like you need a smaller aperture (to make the depth of field larger) and maybe a tripod, so that you could take a photo with a longer shutter speed (to help expose the image a bit more). #2 is definitely the winner of the bunch, but they are all pictures of a beautiful watch.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Very cool, I'm looking forward to finally seeing one in person next weekend. Definitely a nice, unique piece.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts