Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to re-do my games room and though I maybe able to call on you guys for some inspiration!

The room is 34 by 17 foot and I have set a budget of about $40k.

I want to put a bar, pool table, poker table etc etc.

Please post pics or idea's

Thanks
Jon

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I have a few contacts in the UK for restaurant stuff that ive worked with before. Ill shoot of an email or two

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
mango-london is in the architecture/interior design business based out of the UK. Give him a PM, sure he could point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, will pm him. We approached a local interior design company last Wednesday and still haven't heard back. Getting to the point where I'm getting the hump so want to use someone else.

Has no one on the forum got a great games room????

Is it that all the members spend there money on their garages ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jon,

I can totally set you up...
Are you looking for modern or traditional style pool table? My family builds modern pool tables ..... I am in NY, but we have delivered to Dubai, Mexico, LA, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic... Let me know if you want something that nobody has....

Best Regards,
James
NY

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Here is a game...barn

Out behind a large and well-appointed mansion listed at $12.5 million stands a massive, three-story sports and entertainment pavilion with 10,600 square feet of interior space. The main floor of the Sports Barn includes a French country-style kitchen and 30-seat dining area that overlooks a basketball court and stage, perfect for private performances and children's recitals. The basketball court is a regulation-sized half-court, and the stage has velvet curtains and Broadway-quality lighting and sound systems.

The Sports Barn is also equipped with a state-of-the-art golf simulator, a movie theater with leather seating for 25 and a single-lane bowling alley.

All three levels of the Sports Barn can be accessed by elevator or by the circular log staircase that was handcrafted in Colorado and assembled on-site. There are TV lounges on all three floors, as well as a paneled game room with a pool table, a pinball machine and a milkshake bar. Top-floor guest quarters offer three bedrooms and three bathrooms.

The sports and entertainment options are not limited to indoor activities. In addition to the Sports Barn, the 6.4-acre estate includes a swimming pool, a spa, a cabana with full kitchen and barbecue facilities, and a stocked trout pond with a waterfall.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts