Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow... What a weekend... This weekend in Vegas was the biggest trainwrecks I've ever seen. So much so, I need to tell everyone about it.

Thursday: We got in a good time... My group and I went to Tryst for bottle service. So we got in within seconds... Gotta love hosts that pull you from the crowd. Anyways, we were drinking at our table. And some chick decides that she needs to "drop it like it hot" behind us on the speaker.... She was all cute and all... Her ass is aaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll over the place, and the best thing about it.... Her skirt was ultra short and all of her ass was showing to everyone. So my buddy took a pic of another buddy with his thumbs up with the chick in the background. We notice later, her friends were in the picture with their thumbs up also! And the table across from us... had three guys with 5 stripper looking girls... Good on them, but one of the guys got sooooo drunk that he bent over and started to barf on his knee.... So his buddy got the bouncer to take him out of the club so he could party with the strippers.... hahaha

Friday: The ultimate trainwreck of a night.... We do dinner at Tender.... Not bad if I say so myself. So once we were done, we went to LAX for bottle service. So I'm taking to the bouncer.... and another bouncer comes to me to see if my guy friends would like some girls in our section. I ask my boy, and he says why not... So he invites these girls... One girl was soooooo drunk that she decided to jump on to the couch with her shoes on...

Bad idea.... because she fell backwards onto our table... knocking everything over and breaking a lot of glasses. And here's the kicker..... She landed on her ass on a broken champagne glass steam!!!!! So there were 5 bouncers with flashlights and her girlfriend trying to put out this glass bottom from her ass. And the best thing was... her skirt was hiked up and top was pulled down... on her fours while they were taking it out.

Saturday: It was a good night... went to the fights and then to Pure... Holy Cow... One of the biggest lines I seen in a long time for November. My host pulls me out with my group... We get seated... within 30 mins, I'm already playing Hold'm next door. I get back and my table is full of girls that my friends invited. So I chitchatted to the bouncers... and left the guys to hang out with the ladies and went back to gambling.

All and all… Great weekend

·
Registered
361 Posts
Trainwrecks just make for good stories! Vegas is always a good time!

:lol: about the girl with the glass stem in her ass!

·
Registered
882 Posts
I was at LAX earlier this month. The place was PACKED! Didn't stay too long for that reason. We ended up doing bottle service at Christian Audigier and had a better time. I'm missin Vegas hard!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds like a good time but you know the routine.....
:itdidnthappen:
I'll round some pics from my friends... Give me a few

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Ask and you shall receive :lol:

These pics are from Tryst

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think I deserve some street cred for these :D

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
never ending, bottomless good to the last drop bottle service 4TW !!!!!!
blush
pure
tryst
Jet

Giggity Giddity Goo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts